Thursday, August 13, 2009

The missing spark!!

Here is the first post on my blog, which isn’t a product of my gray matter. I guess it’s the recession taking a toll on my creativity too. 

This piece by (I guess u know her!) Ayn Rand, provides the much-needed motivation whenever I feel dispirited.

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in the lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be Won. It exists it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Another one to add to the flavour, a bit over the top but relevant nonetheless. This one’s by Kirsti A Dyer (not so sure who she is but what she says makes lot of sense!). Here it is—

Like the mighty phoenix,

Once again I rise from

The flames set to destroy

me and take flight.

I am stronger

Glorious

Powerful

Victorious.

3 comments:

  1. though i was thinking... shudnt your blog title be feather 'in'the wind.

    Keep going with the flow..wil lead you to wonderful discoveries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sunanda! Thanks!! I m sure it let me discover myself better!! Btw 'on' is also fine.... :)

    ReplyDelete